|Size (L x W x H)||6 cm x 2 cm x 11.8 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS and GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks
- Maximum download speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 5.76 Mbps
- USIM card slot
- Micro SD card reader for additional storage function
- MicroSD card reader for external storage
- SMS Manager PC, Phonebook applications
- Automatic software/driver installation
- Global Mobile Broadband
- Plug and Play
- Convenient Design
HSUPA USB ADAPTER
The HSUPA USB Adapter allows users with a computer to connect to worldwide mobile Broadband networks. While connected, users can transfer data, stream media, and send SMS messages.
The DWM-156 HSPA USB Adapter allows you to enjoy a reliable broadband connection for your notebook, whether you are at home, in the office, or traveling. The device allows you to connect to worldwide mobile broadband networks with maximum download speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 5.76 Mbps. With a fast and convenient mobile connection at your fingertips, you don’t have to worry about losing your Internet connection when you leave home.
The DWM-156 HSPA USB Adapter supports 3.75G High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA) technology, which allows latency to be reduced, and boosts the maximum uplink data rate to 5.76 Mbps. The technology is backwards compatible with 3.5G, 3G, and 2.5G, allowing you to connect from a variety of mobile broadband connections from around the world.
Device drivers and software are preloaded onto the HSPA USB Adapter, making installation quick and easy without requiring you to use an installation CD. With the included software, you can access any telephone numbers or messages stored on the SIM/USIM card.
The DWM-156 doubles as a microSD card reader for removable storage, allowing you to take and use both your network connection and data whenever and wherever you want. Since the device does not require batteries, cables, or any additional hardware, it slips right into your pocket and is easy to carry around on trips or holidays.
• HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS and GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks
• Maximum download speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 5.76 Mbps
• USIM card slot
• Micro SD card reader for additional storage function
• MicroSD card reader for external storage
• SMS Manager PC, Phonebook applications
• Automatic software/driver installation
1 X D-Link DWM-156 3G A8 3.75 HSUPA USB Adapter
1 X Quick Installation Guide