- Dual Gigabit Ethernet WAN port for failover and load-balancing
- 2 USB 2.0 ports for 3G/LTE mobile, FTP server and network printers
- 5 x Gigabit LAN ports with multiple subnets
- Support IPv6 & IPv4 network
- Object-based SPI Firewall and CSM (Content Security Management) for network security
- VLAN for secure and efficient workgroup management
- Support central AP / VPN / Switch Management
- 50 VPN tunnels with comprehensive secure protocols
- VPN load-balancing and backup for site-to-site applications
- Flexible Network Management
- Supports Smart Monitor Traffic Analyzer (50-nodes)
- Working with VigorACS SI Central Management for multi-site deploymen
- VoIP for cost-effective communication
Vigor2925 Series is the IPv6 ready dual WAN broadband security firewall router.
It ensures the business continuity for today and the future IPv6 network. Its two gigabit Ethernet WAN port can accept various high-speed Ethernet-based WAN links via FTTx/xDSL/Cable.
The 2 USB ports are for 3G/LTE mobile broadband access.
With the multi-WAN accesses, Vigor2925 series routers provides flexible and reliable broadband connectivity for the small business office.
The specifications cover many functions that are required by modern day businesses, including secure but easy to apply firewall, comprehensive VPN capability, Gigabit LAN ports, USB ports for 3G/LTE mobile dongles, FTP servers and network printers, VLAN for flexible workgroup management, and much more.
The VPN backup and VPN load balancing assures business continuity via multi-WAN connection to the Internet. The bandwidth management, Quality of Service, VLAN for flexible workgroup management, User Management for authentication, Route Policy, Central VPN Management, Central AP Management and Firewall serve your daily office network to bring in more business opportunities.
- 1 x Draytek Vigor 2925vn Plus Multi-WAN Security Firewall Router