|Size (L x W x H)||14.7 cm x 10.1 cm x 2.6 cm|
|Availability||2 - 3 Days|
- High performance for business-critical applications
- Designed for quality and reliability
- Vibration protection
- Dual actuator technology
- Industry’s highest capacity near line drive - WD RE SATA hard drives are available in capacities ranging from 2 TB to 4 TB to suit even the most demanding storage needs
- Highest performance for business-critical applications - WD RE delivers 6 Gb/s transfer rates, sustained sequential data rates of 171 MB/s and high random I/O rates
- Designed for quality and reliability - With a field-tested 1.2 million hour MTBF, this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7 operation in up to 100% duty cycle applications
- Dual processor - Twice the processing power to maximize performance
- Vibration Protection - Enhanced RAFF technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time
With advanced technology that delivers consistent high performance in a multitude of applications, and with ten times the workload capability of desktop drives, WD Re is the workhorse of the WD's datacenter portfolio. WD Re is perfect for high-availability storage arrays that demand the most robust storage device available. High performance, capacity and reliability make WD Re ideal for data warehousing/mining and high-performance computing.
High capacity Nearline drive
Massive capacities up to 6 TB suit even the most demanding datacenter, enterprise server, or cloud storage needs.
Designed for high-intensity applications
Designed to handle up to 550 TB per year – the highest workload capability of any 3.5-inch hard drive – delivering both performance and reliability to any datacenter environment.
Designed for durability and reliability
With up to 1.4 million hours MTBF, this high performance drive delivers the highest level of reliability for 24x7x365 operation in the most demanding storage environments.
Twice the processing power to maximize performance.
Enhanced RAFF™ technology includes sophisticated electronics to monitor the drive and correct both linear and rotational vibration in real time. The result is a significant performance improvement in high vibration environments over the previous generation of drives.
Dual actuator technology
A head positioning system with two actuators that improves positional accuracy over the data track(s). The primary actuator provides coarse displacement using conventional electromagnetic actuator principles. The secondary actuator uses piezoelectric motion to fine tune the head positioning to a higher degree of accuracy.
The motor shaft is secured at both ends to reduce system-induced vibration and stabilize platters for accurate tracking during read and write operations.
Multi-axis shock sensor
Automatically detects the subtlest shock events and compensates to protect the data.
RAID-specific, time-limited error recovery (TLER)
Prevents drive fallout caused by the extended hard drive error-recovery processes common to desktop drives.
NoTouch™ ramp load technology
The recording head never touches the disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
Thermal extended burn-in test
Each drive is put through extended burn-in testing with thermal cycling to ensure reliable operation.
Dynamic fly height technology
Each read-write head's fly height is adjusted in real time for optimum reliability.
- 1 x 1TB Western Digital WD RE ENTERPRISE 7200RPM 64MB Cache 24x7 HDD (OEM)
terbaik...brg sampai dlm keadaan baik..tq seller.
absolutely worth....good product.